top of page

Bring your spouse to the UK



Spouses and partners of British Citizens or people settled in the UK can apply for a visa to join or remain with their loved ones. These applications are dealt by the Home Office under the Immigration Rules



  • We will assess your spouse application

  • We will prepare and complete your Spouse Visa application

  • We will enclose a professional legal representation letter

  • We will provide you a checklist for essential documents

  • We will prepare property inspection report to accompany your application

  • We will forward the completed application for you to review and approve


  • We will submit your application

  • We will submit your supporting documents to the Home Office

  • We will arrange your Biometrics enrolment appointment with the Home Office

  • We will wait for a decision from the Home Office

  • If your application is refused, we will prepare and submit a reconsideration application if required

  • If Approved, you will be granted Entry Clearance for 28 days to come to the UK as a Spouse

What we will do for you

General requirements when applying for a Spouse Visa

  • You and your spouse must be 18 years old or over

  • UK partner must be present and settled in the UK ( British Citizen in the UK or hold Indefinite Leave to Remain status)

  • You must be legally married

  • You must intend to live together permanently

  • Your sponsoring partner must have enough income to support you and any dependents (without claiming public funds)

  • Your sponsoring partner must earn more than £18,600 annually or have enough savings to be able to sponsor you *

  • Your sponsoring partner must have suitable accommodation for you and any dependents

  • You must satisfy the English Language requirement at Level A1

  • *The minimum financial requirements is higher if your sponsoring partner is also sponsoring dependent children

  • *There are exemptions to the financial requirements that will allow you to bring your spouse to the UK if you are on certain public benefits. Please contact our offices for more details.

bottom of page