top of page

Housing Disrepair Solicitors

Does your Local Council or Housing Association Landlord ignore your requests for repairs? Contact our Housing Disrepair Solicitors to start your claim. We will listen to you, answer your questions and give you free and impartial advice about your disrepair matter.

Do you live in accommodation provided at reduced prices thanks to a social landlord? If you are up to date on your rent payments or less than £1000 in rent arrears and the Local Council, Housing Association, or registered Social Landlord refuses your requests for repairs, they maybe in the wrong.

Seek the advice of our highly skilled Housing Disrepair Solicitors. We work on a Risk Free, No Win No Fee basis.


The Housing Disrepair Claim Checklist

Can you answer yes to the following questions? If so, please get in touch so that we can discuss your case further:

  • Are you renting your home from the Council or a Housing Association?

  • Are your rent payments up to date or less than £1000 in arrears?
  • Has the disrepair been reported to your Landlord?

  • Has your Landlord failed to repair the issue?

Our Service

Remove the stress by having our Housing Disrepair lawyers by your side. Let us do the hard work. We will keep you updated every step of the way resulting in a successful outcome.

bottom of page