An honest, transparent, and simple way to sell your property at a fantastic fixed price.
There may be occasions when additional work needs to be carried out on your behalf which may only become apparent as the matter progresses. We will NOT increase our fees – only disbursements (which are third party payments) will be payable by you.
What We Will Do For you
We will quote a fixed fee
We will carry out your ID checks
We will review the contract pack from the sellers solicitors
We will submit the searches
We will deal with the mortgage offer and any special conditions
We will register you as the new owner of the property
Once we have received the completed forms, together with payment and ID, we will open the file on the same day.
We will update you within 24 hours of the file being opened and going forward will provide you with weekly updates.
We will inform you if there is a problem or a delay and we will work with you on explaining what the issue is. We do not provide time frames that are unrealistic and will not be achieved.
We will answer any queries you have promptly to meet your needs and deliver customer-centric service of the highest quality.
You contact us to buy your property
We will provide you with a fixed price quote
If you are happy to proceed, we will send you a welcome pack on the same day.
You instruct us by returning all forms sent out to you in our initial instruction pack.
– Proof of address
– Signed acceptance form
– Payment on account
– Completed Client Information Form
– Completed Source of Funds Form
– Completed Stamp Duty Declaration
– Completed PEP Form
If you have not already done so you will need to advise the Estate Agents and mortgage lender that we are acting for you.
We receive and examine the Contact pack from the seller’s solicitors.
This will contain:
– The contract
– Office copies
– Lease and leasehold information form (if applicable)
– Property information form
– Fittings and contents form
– Other relevant documentation
Having now received the Title plan in the contract pack, we will apply for the search pack.
We will proceed to raise enquiries. These will be general and legal enquiries arising from the contract pack and search results. If the property is leasehold and is under a managing agent, we will need to raise enquiries to clarify certain details, which include:
– Whether they have collected adequate service charge to cover costs (the new purchaser could be responsible for any shortfall)
– What the service charge is likely to be and whether any service charge has been paid in advance by the seller/ or whether seller in arrears
– If there are any planned repairs or refurbishments to the property (which would usually mean additional charges)
– Whether there have been any previous disputes between the landlord and the leaseholders
– If a reserve fund has been built up
– If there is an up to date Buildings insurance policy
– We also need their accounts for the last 3 years(if they exist)
We will receive your mortgage offer (if applicable) and check that the conditions can be complied with.
We will explain your search results, mortgage offer and title deeds to you.
We will now review your file and draw up a completion statement, which will show how much money is needed from you to complete the transaction.
You will then sign the contract and mortgage deed (if applicable) and any other relevant documents. We will ask you to suggest a completion day.
We will inform the sellers solicitors that you are ready to proceed and let them know your suggested date.
Once all parties have agreed a completion date, we will proceed to exchange contracts.
We telephone the buyers solicitors to exchange contracts, which makes the moving date legally binding. It is at this stage that you can make final arrangements to move.
We will send the completion monies to the sellers’ solicitors and in return they will send us the title deeds.
You will collect the keys to your new home from the Estate agents unless you have made private arrangements with the seller.
We then deal with stamp duty and make any payment required.
After completion, we will proceed and apply to the Land Registry to register you as the new owner of the property. Once registered, we send the title deeds to you.